Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Jenn

Good morning, interwebs.

This is Jenn.  Jenn is an amazingly kind, absolutely hilarious, possessor of an amazing open heart and I don't believe she has ever written anything I haven't had to read all the way through.

In the weird world of IF, she's one of those broads that I was genuinely (not just mostly genuinely) happy to learn that she was knocked up.  I want nothing more than for people like her to put one up on the scoreboard for Team Awesome, and should one of these days I manage to spawn be able to say "now there's a Mom I would want to hang out with".

She started bleeding on Monday and went to the ER.  They told her that they needed a couple of days to verify it, but she was most likely having an ectopic pregnancy.  This morning they verified that it's an ectopic pregnancy and just sent her to have her methotrexate shot.

I am heartbroken for her, truly heartbroken.  Sending her good vibes and giving her some kind words is encouraged.

On my end, thus far I have accomplished:

  1. Harassing her with text messages
  2. Setting myself up for a potential underground railroad should she need to escape ( and good Lord do I mean it - I am on call with trannies, legal pot and celebrity stalking)
  3. Cursing whoever is in charge of this shit show with particular emphasis today on her behalf.
Whoever's in charge, you're making a shit load of mistakes with these women.  Girlfriend was made to be a Mom.

13 comments:

  1. Oh I am so sad...I was so SO hoping this was going to be the one!!! I am sending tons of good vibes and good thoughts...next time you text her tell her I'm sending hugs the size of Mt Rushmore....

    You're right...whoever is in charge is making HUGE mistakes....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no! I didn't know. It is just so hard. All of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love was sent. I just wish there was enough to take her pain away.

    I'm so sick of this shit show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this just breaks my heart. IF sucks. so shitty. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, I hate this. It's just not fair :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. So unfair!!!! My heart hurts for her. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for keeping us posted. I am off to send more love. I am heartbroken for her. I love that chick.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for keeping us posted. I am off to send more love. I am heartbroken for her. I love that chick.

    ReplyDelete
  9. no...this is so wrong..i can't handle this shit,why why why???

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no! This is terrible! Why are there so many ectopics going around lately? My heart breaks for her. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nooo! :-( I'm so sorry to hear that. You're a good friend. Hugs all around. Prayers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so sweet of you and she def. needs people like you!
    Here is something I made to hopefully help her out with her soon to be new directions in her infertile jounrey
    http://www.gofundme.com/MiracleInTheMaking

    ReplyDelete