Thursday, July 21, 2016

A New Blog for Stork

Greetings, old friends!

Is there anyone still out there?

This will be my last entry here, as I have started a new blog.

Heisenberg will be two years old on the 26th, if you can believe it. As I have mainly been chasing her, I have written little to nothing since she was born.

Now that she is more mobile and I have more help, I am chomping at the bit to be writing again. Although this space was WILDLY, crazily important to me and more importantly INVALUABLE - I have a couple of reasons for writing this last entry, and starting anew someplace else:

1.) I feel like the people this blog will help the most are people still in the TTC trenches - and those people are also possibly the ones that would be HURT the most by reading about someone with a baby. So I'd like to leave it here where they are *mostly* safe from baby talk, and if/when they are up for it, they can find me!!

2.) Seeing as I haven't written in 9 million years, I need a fresh start with no reminder that there was ever a lag!


The new blog is NOT a "Mommy Blog" - I'm just going to be writing about whatever the hell I feel like - but that will sometimes include Heisenbaby. (But mostly ranting).

I love you ALL and thank you so much for finding silliness in the awful with me when I so desperately, desperately needed it.

So IF and when you're ready - please, please come find me and I'll be waiting! (I should also mention that while this one is anonymous, the new one is not. If someone from IRL asks me for the stork link I'll give it to them, but I'd like to try to avoid them getting it without my knowing first, if that makes sense. So I'm just Jenny, over there.)

New blog is called "Dear Moof" and you can find it here.

So very much love to all.

7 comments:

  1. I cannot believe this chance! I was just thinking of the ole blogger that I rarely visit, and low and behold you did too! Well lots has happened in the past year... Besides my 2yr old daughter- I have a son too! He's 7mons old!! So glad I saw your post! I've been meaning to rewrite my blog to something more relevant- mom-ing! Glad you are still good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I kept your blog in my feed reader and that you posted today! I can hardly believe that Heisenberg is almost 2! Time sure flies. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so happy to see this pop up! It's not possible that Heisenbaby will be 2. Except that I have a 2-year-old as well so there might be something to that. I will absolutely be following your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Name is Kelly Williams from Canada, i turn to a vampire any time i want to, I become a real vampire because of how people treat me, This world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. At the snack of my finger things are made happened. Am now a powerful vampire and no one step on me without an apology goes free. I turn to human being also at any time i want to. And am one of the most dreaded and respected person in my country. i am now also very famous and rich with the help of the VAMPIRES EMPIRE. i get what ever a want. i become a vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a vampire Kingdom by given me their email: templeofsuccessandlove1@gmail.com, if you want to become a powerful and a real vampire kindly contact the vampire kingdom on their email: templeofsuccessandlove1@gmail.com for help. it is real. Contact them today. templeofsuccessandlove1@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was an awesome feeling when i found out that i am pregnant, i could not believe myself, after trying for years now, finally i have been able to be called a proud mother to my baby boy. my husband is glad too, by standing by me all the way with strong feeling we will achieve this together. i am giving this hint to couples who are struggling with infertility, your time as come as well, with the help of Dr Iya herbal remedy, which i myself use to get pregnant with few days of using it as directed by the doctor. you can also have a child to call your own. this is the doctor contact nativeiyabasira@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. DO YOU WISH TO BE A VAMPIRE OR YOU WANT POWERS AND PROTECTION COME AND BE AMONG THE VAMPIRES KINGDOM TODAY AND YOU GET WHAT EVER YOU DESIRE CONTACT LORD SHAKA AT ( lordshakavampirekingdom@gmail.com )
    Being a vampire has certain limitations, but it can also be a ton of fun. Your extra strengths and abilities can make you successful in almost every endeavor you participate in and before you know it the money and acquaintances will come streaming in. You can build wealth and gain prestige and notoriety and attempt things you may never have even considered as a human. One thing you will definitely have more of is time. Beef up your education and learn all you ever wanted to. Travel the world to see things most people only ever see on TV This is going to be especially fun if you turned to share your life with one of us. Let us show you the wonders of the world. Learn new languages, go skydiving or scuba dive with sharks, visit the African safari. You no longer need to be scared of nature or wildlife you will have become the worlds strongest predator. Have fun with it and your life as a vampire can be more fulfilling than you ever dreamed. Explore, experiment, experience and get excited. There’s a big world out there with lots to see and do and as a vampire, you can do it all, if willing and ever ready to be a full blooded vampire with powers and mighty great skills then these is the opportunity for you to get transformed and turned into a vampire, contact the mighty Lord Shaka and also he is a vampire lord, find him on his email and lay your request and heart wishes to him, trust me you will find him on;(jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com).

    ReplyDelete
  7. “So I’m someone’s mom!” Welcoming our first child, Cecily Philips Donnell, at 12:24 p.m. on Tuesday, July 14. We are absolutely head over heels in love with Cecily, and parenthood is already the most insane and beautiful thing in existence, It's made me excited to have a little spitfire of a daughter of my own. I remembered when i found out i was pregnant 3years ago and was about to walk away from the musical. But at eight weeks, i had a miscarriage. i was so unhappy, until i seek help spiritually from a Dr Iya the herbal practitioner, who helps and guide me to get pregnant again, even at the trying times few weeks in April when i battled symptoms of the coronavirus including "a cough that makes it feel like my head is splitting open from the inside out, but luckily, the baby was okay with the doctors help. i am happy to finally be a mother, couples out there that needs help, trying to conceive a baby, contact my doctor on nativeiyabasira@yahoo.com , you will definitely have a baby to make you a parent.

    ReplyDelete